How to Brighten Your Skin Naturally
If you’re interested in brightening your skin in a natural way, you’ll find our guide very helpful. We know some great remedies which are homeopathic, and these remedies are designed to improve the health of the skin. If you want to rejuvenate your complexion, we recommend following our tips today. Doing so will be the key to enjoying your best skin ever.
Now, let’s talk about which home remedies are most useful regarding improving skin brightness. Most are very affordable and easy to find…
Lemons are a Natural Wonder
Lemon is renowned for its ability to brighten up the skin. It may also lighten skin tone a little bit. Since lemons contain a fairly high percentage of citric acid, as well as lots of vitamin C, they are able to improve skin quality very well, and they are such a reasonably-priced home treatment.
If you want to use lemons to access brighter skin, consider making your own face pack. You may do so by adding 1/2 of the juice of a lemon, a couple of tablespoons of rosewater, half a teaspoon of baking soda and one tablespoon of turmeric. Combine the ingredients and then put them on your neck and face. Let them sit for about ten minutes. Then, take the face pack off with a towel that is cool and wet.
Another option is a face spray which is made from lemons. To create this sort of spray, just add ice-water to a spray container and then put in the juice of a single lemon. Shake up the mixture and then spray it on. It’s best to use the spray to brighten skin which is clean and dry. Use this spray once or a couple of times per day.
Baking Soda also Brightens the Complexion
Baking soda is very cheap to buy, and most people have it around already. If you want to use this product to boost the brightness of your skin, you’ll find that this is very simple to do. When you do use baking soda, it will be very smooth, and it will help to make large pores look smaller. As well, it may be effective regarding eliminating skin discolorations. Some people use it to clean their skin.
To do so, add a couple of teaspoons of the product to one teaspoon of warm water. Make a paste and then apply it to a damp face. Massage it in for a few minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Baking soda removes dead skin cells, and there are also other ways to use it. Some people add a teaspoon or so to their preferred cream cleansers and then scrub their faces. Don’t to be aggressive when scrubbing. It’s better to gently massage, as the baking soda will do the exfoliation on its own with minimal help from you.
Make a Purifying Oatmeal Mask
If you want to take toxins out of your skin, without adding lab-created chemicals to the epidermis, you’ll benefit from making a homemade oatmeal mask. This type of detox mask is really affordable, and it is so easy to make. To create the mask, add one-third of a cup of oatmeal to half a cup of very hot water. The water shouldn’t be at a boil. Then, put in a couple of tablespoons of natural yogurt, a couple of tablespoons of honey and the white of one smaller egg.
After the detox mask is mixed, put it on and leave it in place for about fifteen minutes. After this amount of time has passed, rinse it with warm water and dry your face with a clean, soft towel. By purifying your skin, you’ll brighten it and improve its tone and condition. Oatmeal is amazingly soothing, and most people have raw oatmeal at home already.
Pure Honey Boosts Skin Brightness
Honey is moisturizing and also has anti-bacterial properties, so it’s a great and all-natural choice for smoother, brighter skin. Making a fresh honey mask which is homeopathic and beneficial to skin brightness and clarity is really as easy as applying a layer of high-quality honey, such as Makuna honey (any honey will work, though!) to your clean, dry face and then letting it sit for ten or fifteen minutes. Once you’ve tried to this homemade honey mask, you’ll find that it’s an effective way to make your skin look better in just minutes. Also, honey doesn’t cost too much, and it’s very pure and safe.
Use Witch Hazel to Tone
Toning is the second step in a skin care regimen and toning with natural and inexpensive Witch Hazel will help you to brighten your skin and remove impurities and residue from cleansers. Witch Hazel may be applied with a clean cotton pad, and it’s quite gentle, yet effective, regarding getting the skin really clean without stripping it too much. As well, it feels great, as it’s soothing and refreshing. Once you’ve tried Witch Hazel, you’ll find that it’s cheaper than commercial toners and doesn’t contain the usual, lab-created chemicals. This time-honored skin brightener is definitely well worth investing in, and it shouldn’t cost more than a few bucks. Get the best Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera at best price here.
Take Care of Yourself
Some skin brightening tips are about lifestyle. This means eating a clean diet, drinking plenty of pure water and using sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun’s damaging rays. Exercise is also really important, as it boosts blood flow and gives the face a rosy look. When you do the right things, your skin will look better each and every day. As well, you’ll find that you feel better.
Use a Tomato Treatment
Tomato treatments are designed to improve skin brightness in no time flat. To use this method, just cut open a fresh tomato and rub its juice on your face. Let it sit for ten minutes or so and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. This easy fix for dull skin is very effective. Tomatoes are loaded with vitamins and anti-oxidants, and they definitely benefit skin quality.
Rub an Ice Cube on Your Face
Ice cubes are free, and they are a great, no-cost way to tighten and brighten the skin. Some people plunge their faces into ice water (ice cubes and water) to take down any swelling and improve skin brightness instantly. Others rub ice cubes on their faces in order to get the same effects. However you use them, you’ll find that they allow you to improve the look of your skin quickly.
Olive Oil is a Great Skin Brightener
Adding a little Olive Oil, such as a couple of drops, to clean skin, except for the eye area, will give your skin a bright and rested look which is very attractive. Since it’s so natural, you may put it on your face, lips, etc. and your skin will accept it without reacting. It’s great for adding light and beauty to cheeks, forehead, and chin and it’s great for your complexion in general, thanks to its vitamin E and anti-oxidant properties. The key to accessing Olive Oil’s benefits is using a cold-pressed formula, as this type of Olive Oil is the purest.
Consider a Soothing Banana Mask
Bananas are delicious, and they are also wonderful ingredients for homemade face masks. When you utilize bananas for skin care, you’ll brighten your face rapidly. Since bananas don’t cost much, you’ll find that they provide exceptional benefits without busting your budget. To make a banana mask, mash up some bananas and put them in a bowl. Add a teaspoon or Olive Oil or Almond Oil. Then, apply the mask and let it sit for fifteen minutes. Rinse off the mask with warm water.
Massage in Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is pure, and it’s great for the skin. If you want to make your skin softer and ensure that it reflects more light, you’ll find that coconut oil is a quick and convenient skin treatment. While it’s not as cheap as many other ingredients we’ve mentioned here, a little goes a long way. Just massage a small dab of coconut oil into your skin and then let it sink in. It may take some time to absorb, but its beneficial natural active ingredients will definitely be worth waiting for.
Make a Fresh Papaya Mask
Papaya smells heavenly and tastes great, too, and it’s also a great choice for homemade face masks. If you want to make this type of mask, just mash up a fresh papaya and add some olive oil or almond oil, to get a paste consistency. Then, put the mask on your skin and leave it for ten minutes. Afterward, rinse it off with warm water. Doing all of these things will be the key to improving your skin quality easily and quickly. As well, you’ll love the way that this product smells.
Use Cucumbers to Tone and Treat
Cucumbers are soothing, and people have been using them as skin care treatments for ages. For example, a lot of people place cucumber slices on their closed eyes to take down puffiness and access a brighter eye skin look. Fresh, sliced cucumbers may also be used to tone skin all over the face. If you like, you may also extract the juice from a cucumber and then apply it with a clean cotton pad. This is a great way to tone in a natural way that is great for your skin.
More Lifestyle Tips for Bright Skin
Aside from exercise, a clean diet, and hydration, as well as sun protection, you should avoid things that are bad for your skin. This means that limiting or eliminating smoking, alcohol, and caffeine will be smart. These indulgences really take a toll on the skin. For example, smoking puts toxins into the body and robs the skin of the oxygen that it needs to look bright and cared-for. Alcohol causes water retention and may give the skin a bloated and dull look. As well, caffeine robs the skin of vital moisture, so limiting or eliminating caffeine may be the secret of smoother and plumper skin.
Try Our Tips Today
Hopefully, our many tips for brightening skin naturally will make it simpler for you to look your best. Every tip utilizes ingredients which are found in most kitchens or easily accessed at grocery stores. It’s always best to use organic ingredients for your homemade skin-brightening treatments. However, even non-organic ingredients should provide a lot of benefits.
Try one of our tips or use a few to get the results that you want. You deserve brighter skin which boosts your confidence and it’s definitely within reach. All that you need to do is go natural. We spend billions on commercial skin care. The truth is that many of these commercial skin care products contain extracts from the natural ingredients that we’ve listed here, and they may also contain a range of additives, such as preservatives. If you want skin-brightening care without the downside, we recommend using our tips instead of shelling out for expensive skin care products. While there are organic skincare solutions on the market, they are often pricey, and you can get similarly good results from our natural skin care tips.
Now is the right time to take control of how your skin looks. It’s really as easy as mixing up a homemade skin treatment. Doing so will help you to access the ultimate in smooth, bright skin, without the chemical disadvantages.
Hopefully, our detailed guide has given you the information that you were looking for. We believe in natural skin care and its brightening properties. Unlocking your best skin ever will be easy, and it will empower you, as you’ll always know how to improve skin quality and appearance, just be using one or more all-natural ingredients. Now that you have the hard facts, why not create some pure and natural skin treatments at home?
How to Lighten Skin Fast – 24 Proven Home remedies
If you compare women living in urban and rural environments, you will find that those exposed to increased pollution has more dark spots and wrinkling. Now the sun isn’t the only villain, pollution and dirt play important role in damaging skin and making skin dark or dull. The pollution, dirt and clogged pores cause acne and acne give dark marks on the skin. Skin pigmentation in humans has increased due to these harmful reasons. To combat this hateful skin issue, people should use natural solution which has no side effects on the skin. So, how to lighten skin fast?
Skin lightening, or skin bleaching, is a procedure that aims to lighten dark areas of skin or achieve a generally paler skin tone. It’s usually used to improve the appearance of blemishes such as birthmarks, dark spots or patches, and sunburnt skin. Below are some natural remedies for how to lighten skin fast.
1. How to Lighten Skin Fast by using Lemons
Lemon contains vitamin C which reduces the appearance of dark spots or patches and other types of sun damage. It also has citric acid which acts as a chemical exfoliant and removes acne and the dead cells and which will ultimately give a lighter toned skin. Following remedies are good for all skin types.
- Cut a lemon and extract the juice. Add 1/2 tablespoon distilled water to it(for sensitive skin) and apply it to your cleansed face with the help of cotton. Wash it off with normal water after 10-15 minutes and apply your regular moisturizer. Use this pack daily to see a fast result.
- Alternatively, mix 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of honey and apply on a cleansed face to get rid of the dark skin. Honey is good for skin as it hydrates the dry skin as well as exfoliate the dead skin cells. Use daily for good result.
- Or you can apply a paste of 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of cucumber and 1 tablespoon of honey on cleansed face. Cut out a small cucumber after peeling it and put it in the blender with lemon juice and make a fine paste. Use daily. Cucumber calms the irritated skin and cleanse the clogged pores and also removes the dead skin cells and makes skin smooth and soft.
- Caution: Lemon can irritate the sensitive skin and can sting on open cuts or wound. Do a patch test before applying to your skin. It is preferred to use lemon juice on the face in the evening or at night to avert from any reaction due to the sun.
2. How to lighten skin fast by using Papaya
Papaya has papain enzyme, a protein-dissolving enzyme which is a natural acne fighter. It is very effective for skin renewal and skin lightening and gives glowing skin also. It functions as an exfoliator, skin softer and moisturizer. Papaya is good for all skin types.
- Mash the papaya pulp to a smooth paste and apply to your cleansed skin. Leave this pack for 20 minutes and rinse it off with normal water. Apply this daily for fast result.
- Alternatively, mix 1 tablespoon of papaya pulp to 1/2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and apply to your cleansed face. Leave this pack for 20 minutes and rinse it off with normal water. Apply daily. This face pack will absorb excess oil and gives you shine free and blemish free skin.
- Or, Mix 1 tablespoon papaya pulp with 1 tablespoon honey to deeply hydrate your skin and make it problem free. Keep this mask for 20 minutes and rinse it off with normal water. Do this daily for desired results.
3. How to lighten skin fast by using Turmeric
There are many fairness creams in the market which uses turmeric for fairness. But if you are looking for any natural remedy, turmeric is the answer. Vitamin C present lightens the dark spots and patches and maintains the skin firmness and tautness by building up collagen. Turmeric can be used by all skin types.
- To lighten skin, mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder (buy from here – US | India), 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey (buy from here – US | India) and make a smooth paste. Apply the paste on your face and neck, leaving it for approximately 30 minutes. Rinse it off. Do this daily. This mask can be good for oily skin as lemon will absorb the excess oil, honey will keep skin moisturized and turmeric will exfoliate the dead skin cells to give a bright and glowing skin.
- Alternatively, You can mix 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric (buy from here – US | India)with 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (buy from here – US | India) to lighten your skin fast. Aloe Vera is good for dry and sensitive skin as it calms the irritated skin and keeps skin moisturized.
4. How to lighten skin fast by using Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel contains vitamins A, C, and E, which are antioxidants. Antioxidants protect skin by limiting the production of free radicals, which can damage skin cells. It reduces the signs of aging and helps to lighten dark spots or blemishes. Always try to use natural or organic aloe vera gel which is free from harmful chemicals.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel (buy from here – US | India) with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and apply the paste on your face and neck, leaving it for approximately 30 minutes. Rinse it off. Do this daily.
- Alternatively, mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel (buy from here – US | India) with 1 tablespoon of honey and apply to your cleansed face. Leave this pack for 30 minutes and rinse it off with normal water. Apply daily. This face mask will moisturize as well as lighten the dark spots on face.
5. How to lighten skin fast by using Yogurt
- Lactic acid present in yogurt is effective in gently lightening skin, whether that’s pigmentation patches, pimple/acne scars (not deep ones) or simply uneven skin tone. It is good for dry as well as all types of skin as it has excellent softening abilities.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of fresh yogurt and 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric (buy from here – US | India) to get skin lightened. Apply to your cleansed face and eave this pack for 30 minutes and rinse it off with normal water. Apply daily. Or you can simply apply yogurt to remove suntan, acne marks, and other blemishes.
6. How to lighten skin fast by using Orange
- Orange peels have a higher content of vitamin C than the fruit itself. Instead of throwing away the peels, you can dry them in the sun and grind them to prepare orange peel powder. This can be used as a body scrub. Because of its antioxidant power, it slows the rate of skin damage experienced from UV light exposure, pollution, and toxicity and helps in fading out dark pigmentation on the skin.
- Mix orange peel powder (buy from here – US | India) and milk and form a paste. Apply to your cleansed face. Leave this pack for 30 minutes and rinse it off with normal water. Apply daily to get the fast result. Or simply you can apply the orange juice to your skin to get skin lightened.
7. How to lighten skin fast by using Potato
- If you are suffering from chronic skin issues, or even if you are just sick of dealing with a dull and lackluster complexion, the simple answer may be a vitamin B deficiency. Vitamin B6 present in potatoes exfoliate the dead skin cells and improves complexion.
- Chop the potatoes into smaller chunks. The portions should be small enough to fit in the opening of your juicer. Process the potatoes through your juicer. Do not juice the peels. Now mix the potato juice with few drops of lemon and apply on your cleansed face to get a lighter shade of your skin. Wash it off after 20 minutes. Repeat daily.
8. How to lighten skin fast by using Carrot
- Carrots are very beneficial in lightening the skin tone and to even out the patchy blemished skin. It will naturally reduce the melanin. Melanin is the cause of the darkness of the skin. Carrot is good for all skin types.
- Cut a small sized carrot into small pieces and make a smooth paste in a blender. Now mix 1 tablespoon of yogurt and few drops of lemon juice to this paste and apply to your cleansed face. Rinse it off after 20 minutes. This mask will rejuvenate your skin by forming new skin cells and sheds dead skin cells.
9. How to lighten skin by using Milk powder
- Milk contains a good amount of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B3 and other vital nutrients that help reduces skin damage, boost hydration, promotes healthy, glowing and lighter toned skin. Milk powder lightens your skin by promoting the shedding of pigmented skin cells.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of milk powder, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey and make a spreadable paste. Apply this to your cleansed face. Leave this pack for 30 minutes and rinse it off with normal water. Apply daily.
10. How to lighten skin fast by Sandalwood
- Sandalwood will make your skin bright and attractive which is a wonderful ingredient that is extracted from the Mother Nature.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder (buy from here – US | India) with rose water and make a smooth paste. Apply this to your cleansed and rinse it off after 20 minutes. This mask will give you an instant glow to your face and prevents you from acne. This is the effective ancient method used by queens or princess to lighten skin.
11. How to lighten skin by using Tomato
- Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that offers many benefits for skin including protecting skin from UV rays, delaying skin aging and lightens skin. It contains vitamin A that fades dark spots and blemishes and smoothes out rough skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of tomato juice or puree to 1 tablespoon of milk and 1 tablespoon of turmeric (buy from here – US | India) and apply to your face. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash the face with normal water. Regular use of this mask not only helps to lighten complexion, it is also effective in removing dark circles under eyes.
12. How to lighten skin fast by using Sugar
- Sugar can be one of the most effective ingredients when you are trying to lighten your skin; the granules help to exfoliate and cleanse skin while opening pores for moisture. Mixed properly, sugar can lighten and soften your skin after just a few applications.
- Make a sugar scrub using 1 tablespoon of olive oil (buy from here – US | India), 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Mix well and apply to your skin. Gently massage your skin with this scrub for 3-5 minutes to remove dead skin cells which make skin dull and dark.
13. How to lighten skin fast by using Oatmeal
- Take 2 teaspoons of oatmeal and mix them with few drops of lemon juice. Add milk to it to become a smooth paste and apply this paste on your skin. Leave it for about 20 minutes. Then wash it off with water.
- Oats is a very good exfoliator. Lime juice helps in skin lightening and milk will moisturize skin. So, this mixture will give you a fair complexion with healthy skin.
14. How to lighten skin fast by using Mint
- Its external application helps to fade away the acne scars and blemishes and internal intake purifies the blood and reduces acne re-occurrence. Mint cleans up the pores and the vitamin A element present in it helps in controlling the excessive oil that the skin produces and also tones up the skin & remove the blackheads instantly.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of mint paste with 1 tablespoon of yogurt and add few drops of lemon juice to get extra benefits. Make a smooth paste and apply this paste on your skin. Leave it for about 20 minutes. Then wash it off with water.
15. How to lighten skin fast by using Gram Flour
- Gram flour controls oil secretion and absorbs excess oil and sebum. It removes dirt and toxins from the deeper layer of the skin to enhance the natural glow. It helps to regulate the moisture, nourish and keep the skin soft and supple. The natural exfoliating properties of gram flour remove dead skin and encourage new cell production thus, helps to lighten skin.
- Mix gram flour, yogurt, and turmeric to a smooth paste and apply this paste on your skin. Leave it for about 20 minutes. Then wash it off with water.
16. How to lighten skin fast by using Fuller’s earth clay
- Clay, absorb excess sebum as they contain magnesium oxide that cleanses the skin and absorbs the fat from it. It brightens the skin and renews cells. The essential nutrients contained in the clay gives a toning effect on the skin as it is a bleaching agent and is used as a skin lightening agent.
- Simply mix clay (buy from here – US | India) with rose water (buy from here – US |India) and apply this paste on your skin. Leave it for about 20 minutes. Then wash it off with water.
17. How to lighten skin fast by using Rice flour
- Rice is a natural anti-aging and oil-absorbing properties make them good for acne-prone and dull mature skin. It’s also a good anti-inflammatory and skin whitening agent that soothes sunburned skin and makes skin smooth and fairer naturally.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of rice flour, 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice well to form a smooth paste. Apply to your cleansed face and gently massage skin for 3-5 minutes and then let it be on the face for 20 minutes. Rinse it with normal water and apply your daily moisturizer. Repeat daily to get a fair and clear skin.
18. How to lighten skin fast by using Pineapple
- Apply pineapple on the face on a regular basis as the fruit is one of the best solutions for your fair skin complexion and glowing face. It has the ability to enhance your beauty in totality and keep your acne, pimples, and wrinkles free and also ward off moles, warts, blemishes, black spots etc.
- Cut the Pineapple into small pieces and make a smooth paste in a blender. Now add some honey to the paste and apply to your cleansed face. Keep it for 20 minutes and then rinse it off. Do this daily to get fair and blemish free skin.
19. How to lighten skin fast by using Kiwifruit
- Kiwi has a higher concentration of vitamin C than even an orange. And it also has alpha hydroxy acids that are great for maintaining elasticity in the skin and for removing dead skin cells. It’s a perfect fruit for your skin, especially, in the winter.
- Peel the kiwi and puree it. Now mix 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey to the pureed kiwi and mix well to make a creamy paste. Apply this paste on your skin and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then wash it off with water.
20. How to lighten skin fast by using Egg white
- Egg protein has an important role to play in repairing of tissues and tightening the skin. It has vitamin A which removes dead skin cells, controls acne and makes skin smooth and moisturized. It regulates the oil production of the skin. Regular usage of this mask will help improve complexion and also prevents from aging effects.
- Mix 1 egg white, 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon turmeric powder (buy from here – US | India) well and make a smooth spreadable paste. Apply this paste on your skin and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then wash it off with water.
21. How to lighten skin fast by using Strawberry
- Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, alpha hydroxy acids, and polyphenols which make skin bright and fair. It removes dark spots, acne, wrinkles, and dryness of skin. Alpha hydroxy acid helps to way away dead skin cells and gives clear skin.
- Put 3-4 strawberries in a blender and make a smooth paste of it. Now mix 1 tablespoon milk powder and few drops of lemon juice to strawberry paste and make a spreadable paste. Apply this paste on your skin and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then wash it off with water. Do daily to get the desired result. You can add yogurt in place of milk powder if you have oily skin.
22. How to lighten skin fast by using Vitamin E oil
- Vitamin E does not only whiten skin, it also makes skin smooth, soft and supple. Moreover, it does wonders for the skin. It removes blemishes, scars, and wrinkles. It’s a tonic for the skin.
- Put some olive oil on your cleansed hand mixed with 1 vitamin E capsule (buy from here – US | India) and apply to your face. Gently massage the skin for 3-5 minutes and keep it overnight for fast result. Do daily to get the desired result.
23. How to lighten skin fast by using Licorice root
- The root of Licorice works like a charm when used in its original form on the skin. The root would make your skin clearer and fairer instead of damage your skin like artificial cosmetics do. Licorice root being an ayurvedic medicine is used on all skin types, be it oily skin, irritated or mature and uneven skin.
- Take 1 tablespoon grinned oatmeal powder, 1 tablespoon licorice root powder (buy from here – US | India), and honey. Mix well and apply this paste on your skin and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then wash it off with water. Do daily to get the desired result. This mask removes the dead skin cells, reduces inflammation & acne and makes skin glow and fair.
24. How to lighten skin by using Red Lentil
- The magical red lentil(masoor dal) which is beneficial for treating many skin problems such as remove dead skin cells, makes skin smooth and bright. It has the special ability to remove toxins from the skin and makes skin fair.
- Soak some lentil overnight and make a smooth paste by adding raw milk. Now mix some honey with it. Mix well and apply this paste on your skin and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then wash it off with water. Do daily to get the desired result. You can keep the paste in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Go ahead and try these remedies and do let me know your experiences in the comments section below. Also spread the word by sharing this post to Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest by clicking the share button.